4.16.2013

Apologies - Sick Day!

I wanted to put up a quick note for those who were desperately looking forward to my "In-Law Lottery" post today.  For the first time since my son was born, I am feeling truly under the weather! *sad face*  In other words, for the first time, I am attempting to take care of him while all I want to curl up in bed and sleep.  I am not, by any means, complaining, but it is a new experience and will definitely take some getting used to!
Luckily, my immune system generally operates like an elite ninja force on speed.  I rarely, rarely, get sick and so I anticipate this passing quickly at which point I will write the previously mentioned promised post!  

Thank you to all my followers who continue to read!


2 comments:

  1. Awwww xoxoxoxo Feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Already starting to feel a bit perkier! Hopefully by tomorrow everything is back to normal!

      Delete